Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Refreshing Find!

I had the pleasure of making a new acquaintance last week with Dave Jennings. Dave is the owner of That Kitchen Shop,--my wife's favorite place to shop for genuine kitchen articles; and That Kitchen Shop Cabinets, a full service design / build showroom. Rebecca, my wife, says: "My favorite thing about That Kitchen Shop is that they stock the top brands, not just one, so you get to choose from a maker that you know and prefer. That's what I love about them."

We came across the showroom by accident while out for a drive. My first impression of That Kitchen Shop Cabinets was the best I have encountered in all of my 27 years in construction. A designer by the name of Scott Seibert introduced himself, asked questions, and listened to everything I said; I liked him right away. I could tell He knows the secret to good customer service!

I became interested in working with him and asked for a meeting with Dave Jennings. Scott's response was immediate and effective. In the calls I made prior to that meeting, Scott never made me wait long before returning my call.

When I arrived at the appointed time, Kristi Gourneau greeted me at the front desk, and started my visit with the same attention to great service that I saw in Scott. I appreciate how this company is truly focused on giving every customer that comes through the door, the same exceptional treatment. After meeting with Dave Jennings, I am convinced that exceptional service is their standard for doing business.

What a refreshing find: A company that aims to exceed the standards of the everyday-humdrum-shopping experience. If you are ready for a positive change, and excellent customer service, step into That Kitchen Shop Cabinets, and prepare for the best accommodations in service, and craftsmanship, that Gig Harbor has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment